WHY YOUR SCHOOL SHOULD ENTER
- Be part of an innovative national awards scheme celebrating student experience. With an eminent judging panel comprised of heads and representatives of the membership associations scrutinising every entry, our winners will gain peer-group recognition from across the sector
- Build awareness of your brand alongside the UK’s other outstanding independent schools. Our winners will be the ‘best in class’ and collectively represent excellence in British education. Make sure your school benefits from the additional market reach this will secure.
- Independent Schools of the Year 2018 is a FULLY independent awards scheme – which means they are credible, reliable and built on integrity
- Collectively contribute to the strength of the independent schools sector by using this opportunity to tell your own story. We are giving schools a platform to tell tens of thousands of people in the UK and beyond about their achievements in their own words. Success comes in many forms and we want to celebrate them all.
- Help us showcase what makes the independent education sector great. Sometimes the achievements of independent schools can be overlooked or marginalised in the national conversation on education; work with us to make sure this contribution to securing the country’s future is recognised and supported.
- Feature in Independent School Parent magazine’s campaign celebrating and showcasing the independent schools sector. Shortlisted schools will be featured in our magazines and across our digital platforms and a national PR push will focus on stories from our winning schools.
- Winning and commended schools will be awarded specially commissioned award rosettes and supporting collateral to use across their print and online marketing materials. The rosettes will carry details of the categories that schools have excelled in and are intended for use on school websites and prospectuses. We will also help our winners to publicise and promote their success to prospective parents and the wider media.
- Winning schools will be awarded trophies. The Independent School Parent team will visit winning schools and personally present winners with their trophies.