This award is for the school which most impresses the judges by the way in which it has made a decisive and positive contribution to its local community in the past, challenging year.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate the positive impact of the school’s community outreach programme within the local community.
- Demonstrate the strength and nature of the partnerships which have been created.
- Demonstrate the school’s recognition of the importance of community engagement for all stakeholders
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.