Green Award for Environmental Achievement – Entry Form
This award is for the school which most impresses the judges by the way in which it has made a decisive and positive contribution to the environment. This contribution can be within or beyond the school community itself.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that the school’s environmental programme provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students
- Demonstrate that the school’s well-being programme has a clearly defined remit and purpose and successfully prepares students for the future
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award
- Demonstrate the impact of the particular activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community
NB: Whilst the judges will be interested to hear about how a school responded to the COVID-19 pandemic this should not be the central theme of an entry which should focus on the school’s wider educational, pastoral and extracurricular provision as appropriate.