Overseas Campus of the Year – Entry Form
This award is for an Overseas Campus run by a British independent school.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that the school’s overseas campus provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students.
- Demonstrate that the school’s overseas campus prepares its students for the next stage in their careers.
- Demonstrate the benefits which operating an overseas campus delivers to its students being educated in both the UK and overseas.
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award.
- Demonstrate the impact of the particular activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the overseas campus which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.
NB: Whilst the judges will be interested to hear about how a school responded to the COVID-19 pandemic this should not be the central theme of an entry which should focus on the school’s wider educational, pastoral and extracurricular provision as appropriate.