This award is for British International Schools. The school can be of any size and cater for any academic level.
The judges will be looking for stories of success which demonstrate how the collective student experience has been enriched to the benefit of pupils and their school.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that the international nature of the education delivered by the school provides for the needs of its students – including their educational, emotional and societal needs – through access to a meaningful British educational programme
- Explain how the international yet British nature of the school’s provision prepares students successfully for the next stage in their career
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award
- Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.