This award is for either a standalone pre-prep school, or a pre-prep department in a wider school community which offers an outstandingly rich experience for its young students.
The judges will be looking for stories of success which demonstrate how the collective student experience has been enriched to the benefit of pupils and their school.
The entry should particularly:
● Demonstrate that the school’s pre-prep provision provides for the needs of its young students; these should include educational, emotional and societal needs
● Explain how the pre-prep provision successfully prepares students for the next stage in their educational career
● Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award
● Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
● Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.