Independent School of the Year for International Student Experience – Entry Form
This award is for the school which the judges feel offers both the best and most holistic school-life experience to the international students in their school community.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that the school’s approach to securing a positive international student experience provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students
- Demonstrate that the school’s approach to securing a positive international student experience successfully prepares students for the next stage in their career.
- Illustrate how international students’ own cultures impact positively on the wider school culture and student understanding
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award.
- Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.
NB: Whilst the judges will be interested to hear about how a school responded to the COVID-19 pandemic this should not be the central theme of an entry which should focus on the school’s wider educational, pastoral and extracurricular provision as appropriate.