This award is for the school which most impresses the judges with the impact that sport has on students throughout the school. Any school, with students of any age, can enter for this award.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that a clear philosophy underpins the provision of sporting experience at the school and delivers benefits across the students’ development spectrum.
- Demonstrate that the school’s sports programme – both competitive (where possible in 2020-21) and participative – provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students.
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award.
- Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.