This award is for the school which most successfully convinces the judges that the promotion of student well-being sits at the heart of its ethos and informs and underpins the life of the whole-school community.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate that during the particular challenges of 2020-21 the school’s well-being programme provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students
- Demonstrate that the school’s well-being programme has a clearly defined remit and purpose and successfully prepares students for the next stage in their lives
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award.
- Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.