This award is for the school which most impresses the judges with the impact that participation in the performing arts has on students throughout the school. Any school, with students of any age, can enter for this award.
The entry should particularly:
- Demonstrate the breadth and/or heights of students’ achievements in the performing arts, including in technical skills.
- Demonstrate that the school’s performing arts programme provides for the educational, emotional and societal needs of its students.
- Flag new initiatives and describe signal successes relevant to the subject of the award.
- Demonstrate the impact of the activities described in the entry
- Present a picture of life at the school which communicates a sense of the essential values and energy of the school community.