WHY YOUR SCHOOL SHOULD ENTER
- Be part of an innovative national awards scheme celebrating student experience and supporting the recovery of the sector from the challenges to school businesses presented by the COVID-19 virus. With an eminent judging panel comprised of heads, governors and representatives of the membership associations scrutinising every entry, our winners will gain recognition and endorsement from the key stakeholders across the sector
- Build awareness of your brand alongside the UK’s other outstanding independent schools. Our winners will be the ‘best in class’ and collectively represent excellence in British education in the UK and overseas. Make sure your school benefits from the additional market reach which previous winners have enjoyed.
- Independent Schools of the Year 2020 is a FULLY independent awards scheme – which means it is credible, reliable and built on integrity and a deep understanding of the life at an independent school
- Collectively contribute to the strength of the independent schools sector by using this opportunity to tell your own story. We are giving schools the opportunity to use our platforms to tell tens of thousands of people in the UK and beyond about their achievements in their own words. Success comes in many forms and we want to celebrate them all.
- Help us showcase what makes the independent education sector great. Sometimes the achievements of independent schools can be overlooked or marginalised in the national conversation on education; work with us to make sure this contribution to securing the country’s future is recognised and supported. British education is world-renowned – so let’s not be backward in saying why!
- Feature in the Independent School Parent magazine portfolio’s campaign celebrating and showcasing the independent schools sector and supporting the recovery from the setbacks caused by the COVID-19 virus. All the winning schools and many of the Finalists will be featured in our magazines – including both a widely distributed winners’ supplement and Great British Education, our new title for overseas parents published in association with the Britain is GREAT campaign – as well as across our digital platforms.
- Winning schools, Finalists and Commended schools will be awarded specially commissioned award rosettes and supporting collateral to use across their print and online marketing materials. We will also help our winners to publicise and promote their success to prospective parents and the wider media.
- Winning schools will be their awarded trophies at a glittering awards ceremony in London in October. The Independent School Parent team will visit winning schools and personally present winners with their trophies.